Affects Version/s: Minecraft 17w48a
Fix Version/s: None
Just grabbed 17w48a for testing and noticed Brigadier now suggests coordinates when you need them. Problem is either:
- Brigadier suggests badly syntaxed coordinates.
- Game expects dots instead of commas for coordinates
What I expected to happen was...:
After reading Brigadier suggesting me coordinates as yellow text and pressing TAB to auto-complete the command, I expected those coordinates to be valid.
What actually happened was...:
After auto-completing, the coordinates were colored red and Brigadier pointed an error. Coordinates were considered valid after replacing commas with dots.
Steps to Reproduce:
- ► I typed /execute offset in chat, result was Brigadier suggesting attachment 1.
- ► Pressing tab colored the coordinates in red as per attachment 2, Brigadier pointing to a "Incomplete expected Coordinates" error.
- ► I attempted replacing commas in the auto-completed coordinates with dots (attachment 3); Brigadier accepted the coordinates.