Affects Version/s: Minecraft 17w45b, Minecraft 17w46a, Minecraft 17w47a, Minecraft 17w48a, Minecraft 18w02a, Minecraft 18w16a, Minecraft 1.13.1
Fix Version/s: None
If you have two maps in one slot, and you open one of them, the filled map will be put in another inventory slot. But if you set a clock clearing all filled maps, the map which opens in another slot will be glitched out.
The glitched map got these properties:
- In creative, the map can be moved around in your inventory, but can't be cleared with commands.
- If moved around in inventory, the /clear command will trigger, giving the output that it cleared 1 item from you, but the glitched map is still there
- In survival, if you try to move around the map, it will disappear
- If you drop the map, it will instantly disappear
- Put down a command block
- Set it to repeat, always active, and use this command:
- Then, give yourself 2 maps and put them in the same hotbar slot
- Activate one of the maps
- The activated map is glitched out
Please watch this video for a demonstration.