Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 1.12.1 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 18w02a, Minecraft 18w19b, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w50a
Fix Version/s: None
When you make a resource pack that uses another folder in assets other than minecraft (the namespace folder) everything gets loaded and shown but credits, end_poem and splashes (models, textures, sounds, sounds.json and lang files load and show fine).
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a resource pack with the following files:
containing the following text:
- minecraft: Test1
- test: Test2
- Load the resource pack and go into a world
- Go in and out of the end
- Observe 2 times Test1 but never Text2
- Observe the Text1 splash
- Reopen and leave a world a couple of times
- Text2 never gets shown as a splash
- splashes: in the list of randomly chosen splashes, do not overwrite the list, but add to the list if it's not from the same namespace
- credits/poem: when it gets shown, show them on alphabetical order of namespace (test comes after minecraft, but a_test comes before it), first show all the poems and then all the credits.