Map data from exploring a region is lost after zooming out the map using 8 paper.
This can be been seen best when the player is not in the area visible on the map.
See attached screenshots for expected results
- Craft 2 Empty maps (not copies) - e.g. a Map in Hotbar Slot 1, a Map in Hotbar Slot 2.
- Use the Map in Hotbar Slot 1
- Use the Map in Hotbar Slot 2.
- Observe map data shown is identical for both maps. In the attached example, note for reference the village shown on the map.
- Zoom out Map in Hotbar Slot 1 using 8 paper. Look at Map and observe map data is present.
- Travel straight 300 blocks on X axis and 145 blocks on Y axis.
- Observe that on both maps the player's location is shown as a white dot along the edge, indicating the player is outside of the maps' boundaries
- Zoom out Map in Hotbar Slot 2 using 8 paper. Look at Map and observe map data is missing. EXPECTED: Explored section remains visible.
- Return to original location. Observe that previously explored map data shown on this map reappears on Map in Slot 2.