Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
When I discovered that selectors stopped breaking, i hopped into a minecraft world to tinker a bit with fireworks and commands. When I tried to summon a fireworks_rocket with custom NBT tags to make it have different colors, it always appeared black.
- Go to a minecraft world in 1.12-pre5. (Make sure the world has cheats enabled.)
- Use this command:
- The firework is supposed to have custom colors, but it doesn't.
- Close Minecraft, and open version 1.11.2
- Go to a world in this version
- Use the command as described in point 2.
- The firework does have custom colors.