Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.11.2
Fix Version/s: None
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x28463e88, pid=2228, tid=0x00001350
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_121-b13) (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.121-b13 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release