Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Put your operating system (Windows 7, Windows XP, OSX) and Java version if you know it here
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
when i was in F5 mode i was wearing a creeper head, i lokked down and threw a splash potion of invisibility and thought my character was going to continue looking into the camera.
What actually happened was...:
instead his head continued too look into the ground while i was moving the camera around.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. put on a creeper head (or any other head).
2. press F5 two times (now you should have a third person viev of the front of your character).
3. look straight down into the ground.
4. throw a "splash potion of invisibility" straight down.
5. now try moving around the camera to see if your characters head follows the camera.
6. also try and swing whatever is in your hand and you will notice it does not swing.