Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.11.2
Fix Version/s: None
There are specifically two problems that occur in 1.11.2 creative/survival singleplayer and on realms as well:
1. Tame ocelots will stalk towards the player when the player is holding fish.
- When feeding them the fish they will have the same reaction as a wild ocelot but will enter breeding mode.
2. Wild ocelots that are not stalking the player will emit hearts when fed fish.
- Does occur in all gamemodes but is only an issue for creative mode since ocelots that are not stalking the player will not sprint away.
- Despite the hearts, they do not breed or tame
A quick video of it here: