Affects Version/s: Minecraft 16w32b
Fix Version/s: None
I am using Windows 10 and I don't know what Java version I'm using.
I was trying to use the new "jump over the blocks without jumping" in the snapchot 16w32b and I tried almost every single block in Minecraft. I went to use the iron bars but when I placed down only 1 it doesnt jumps over but when i put two together it jumps me over, the same happens with glass plane.
I expected to everything be working fine and there would be no bugs
What happend was that almost every block works expect the iron bars/ Glass planes.
How you do the bug you do the following:
1) get 3 Iron bars/Glass planes in your inventory
2) Place one iron bar/glass plane on the ground
3) Place two iron bars/glass planes on the ground seperate from the iron bar/glass plane.
4) walk over the one iron bar/glass plane and it will not jump you over
5) Walk over the two iron bars/glass planes and it will jump you over.
This bug isn't something it will ruin the game or something, I'm just saying this because I want Minecraft to be bug free.