Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.7
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Any version of OS X
The following system-wide OS X text-editing shortcuts do not exist:
- Cmd+C/V/X - should be instead of Ctrl+C/V/X
- Option/Alt+Left/Right - should move back and forth by word (like Ctrl on Windows)
- Cmd+Left/Right - should be the equivalent of Home/End
- (extension of above) Cmd+Shift+Left/End - should select everything before/after the cursor
- Cmd+Backspace - should delete everything before the cursor
- Alt+Backspace - should delete the word before the cursor
- Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right - only selects one word
- Ctrl+Right - should 'hug' the word rather than jumping past the trailing space.
Reasons why the code does what it does:
You include Cmd as a recognised alternative to Ctrl, but a lot of the key combinations you listen out for are detected by their C0 code, which of course will only include the Ctrl character.