Affects Version/s: 2.1.1351 (Windows) / 2.1.1350 (Mac OS) / 2.1.1349 (Linux)
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Mac Yosemite 10.10.5
Minecraft 1.13 won't launch; error message appears as follows:
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000000012c92e8ce, pid=526, tid=779
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_74-b02) (build 1.8.0_74-b02)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.74-b02 mixed mode bsd-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [liblwjgl_opengl.dylib+0xd8ce]
[error occurred during error reporting (printing problematic frame), id 0xe0000000]
- Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.