Affects Version/s: 1.6.19
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:windows 7 pc
this is the bug report
[11:58:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: seizedminotaur
[11:58:24] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1337535510N:22466258c19d3dca8580f054a99748e5)
[11:58:30] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[11:58:34] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[11:58:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:58:35] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:58:35] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:58:41] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[11:58:41] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[11:58:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005c0855ec, pid=4604, tid=4344
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_60-b27) (build 1.8.0_60-b27)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.60-b23 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55ec]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release