Affects Version/s: 1.6.12
Fix Version/s: None
Hi . I Starts minecraft , records username , chooses 1.8.7 the version and clicked botton START ,Soon I threw Mojang boards and a few seconds after it is turned off me and threw duction Words:
[10:31:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: eitvilas07
[10:31:46] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1337535510N:f86b735515763f1f8b330cb815cb4615)
[10:31:50] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[10:31:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[10:31:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[10:31:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[10:31:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[10:31:52] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[10:31:52] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[10:32:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000000dbf55ec, pid=4308, tid=4508
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_79-b15) (build 1.7.0_79-b15)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.79-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55ec]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed