Affects Version/s: 1.6.11
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:New java installed, Intel G965 Chipset Family driver
I don't understand any of this and im not sure how to fix it please HELP!!
[09:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Jammy_Master_MC
[09:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:d72d03a9013147c29c2e72832eb3331f:f2b23a2f375d4abdae13c4b7ec2474d1)
[09:30:53] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[09:30:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[09:30:54] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[09:30:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[09:30:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[09:30:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[09:30:55] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[09:30:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2b3a3e88, pid=3352, tid=2176
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_75-b13) (build 1.7.0_75-b13)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.75-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed