Affects Version/s: 1.0.8, 1.3.11, 1.4.4, 1.4.7, 1.5
Fix Version/s: 1.1.1
Windows XP Home Premium, Java 7
Please note: this bug is random, it does happen but I can't seem to find exactly what triggers it.
What I expected to happen was...:
The Launcher To Open Minecraft Normally
What actually happened was...:
After closing the launcher I got a major lag spike when I pressed ctrl + alt + del and i selected "processes" I saw two instances of javaw.exe (Minecraft's Process). I restarted my computer and tryed again the first time I played the game it was fine but when I closed it and re-opened Minecraft later, the same thing happened again.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open The New Launcher.
2. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del on your key board and Choose Task Manager
3. In Task Manager Choose The Processes Tab And Sort By Name, Scroll Down Until You See javaw.exe*
4. Press Play in the new launcer and run the game normally (make sure you close the launcher after opening the game).
5. Exit Minecraft,
6. Open the launcher again and press play.
7. if you look in the Task Manager Window you should see more than 1 of the process javaw.exe*
- - javaw.exe is Minecraft's Process