Welcome to the Minecraft Launcher Bug Tracker!
You can report bugs you've found in the Minecraft Launcher and the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher using this bug tracker. This site is not for help or support. If you need help or support, or have an issue with your account, please contact our support team at help.minecraft.net.
Before you report a bug in our Minecraft Launcher, please perform a search first to see if someone has already contacted us about it to prevent duplicate reports being made.
- Guide: Writing Helpful Bug Reports for Minecraft
Tips for Making Awesome Reports
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only yourself and Mojang will be able to see.