Welcome to the Minecraft: Console Edition Bug Tracker!
This section is for Console Edition. Bugs found on the Bedrock Xbox One Beta can be reported here: Pocket Edition Bug Tracker
You can report bugs you've found in Minecraft: Console Edition using this bug tracker. If you're looking for PC or Pocket edition, you're in the wrong place!
Before you report a bug in any of our games, please perform a search first to see if someone has already contacted us about it to prevent duplicate reports being made.
- Guide: Writing Helpful Bug Reports for Minecraft
Tips for Making Awesome Reports
- Please search for your bug before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only yourself and 4J/Mojang will be able to see.
- Project Lead
- [4J Studios] Steven Woodward