Affects Version/s: 1.16 (Java Edition), 1.16 (Bedrock)
Fix Version/s: None
Realms stop connecting, again.
Steps to reproduce:
- When going to the realms it stops responding and connecting.
- Sometimes if it showing up the realms and when joining it fails to connect.
Realms will work and connect, after it was fixed in 1.14.
The bug returns and realms won’t connect after it was fixed in 1.14.
This bug might be a duplicate, but the bug is still occurs.
If it’s a duplicate you may mark this as duplicate, thank you!
- Other player discovered.
- Have not tested.
- Not discovered.
|Device||Specific Code||Version Affecting|
Some other information. If you begin to attempt to ask.
- There is no way a bug will still occur after it was fixed.
- No one has joined any realm (Player Count: 0)
- Restarting app will still occur.
- Showing up “We cannot connect to realms”, and “Cannot Connect to Realms”.
Issues/Bug reports that are the same with mines.
||Cannot connect to realms||James Otto||Bedrock Edition 1.16|
||Cannot access my realm.||Samantha harrison||Java Edition 1.16|
||Failed to Connect to Realm||Matthew Terrano||Bedrock Edition 1.16|
||Realms Connection Not Working. Says "Unable to connect to realms."||Nicholas Peña||BE 1.16|
This bug maybe a duplicate, sense it was already reported. But it was said fixed. || Checked on the bug report tracker. That it may affect other people for Java.