Welcome to the Minecraft Bug Tracker!
Here you can report bugs in Minecraft if you're playing on any of the following platforms: Gear VR, iOS, Android, Windows 10 (from the Windows store), Xbox One, Windows 10 Mobile, Fire TV, Apple TV.
This is not for help or support, please use the Minecraft forums if you need help with our game. Before you report a bug in Minecraft, please perform a search first to see if someone has already contacted us about it to save yourself time and effort.
- Guide: Writing Helpful Bug Reports for Minecraft
- Browse Reported Bugs
After you have searched and not found a issue, you can report it by pressing the button at the top.
Suggestions and Feature Requests
If you have a suggestion or feature request for Minecraft, head over to the official Minecraft feedback site to share your ideas with everyone.
Tips for Making Awesome Reports
- Please search for your bug before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- Attach a screenshot of the bug if possible!
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it (see the template we provide you with when you use the helpful links above).
- Bugs are no longer assigned to specific developers in this tracker.
- Please make sure that comments are related to reported bug and written respectfully towards other players and development team. Off-topic comments, arguments, and insults will be removed, and the author will be banned.