Affects Version/s: 1.16.21, 1.16.20, 1.16.50 Hotfix (iOS), 1.16.40 Hotfix, 1.16.61 (PS4), 1.16.100, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Account remains connected to previous Microsoft Account after selecting "Unlink Microsoft Account" option in Profile settings. Attempting to connect a different Microsoft account results in the following error message:
"Failed to login
Oops! Looks like this account is already connected
Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account <xxx> "
- Link PS4 MC account to Microsoft account (via https://aka.mc/remoteconnect)
- Goto Settings > Profile > Unlink Micorsoft Account
- Unlink Account - Account unlinked successfully
- Create 2nd MS account
- Link PS4 account to 2nd Microsoft account (via https://aka.mc/remoteconnect)
- Code accepted on link but above error message displayed on PS4.
NOTE: Reinstalling minecraft on PS4 also resulted in same error message after attmepting to link to the 2nd MS account.