Affects Version/s: 1.17.10, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.220, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix, 1.16.200, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0, 1.17.2 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Pistons near the build limit or y-level 0 don't work properly.
Issues (and how to reproduce):
- Pistons at y-levels 0 and 1 will not push blocks downwards. If facing upwards they will not pull blocks downwards.
- Pistons at y-levels 255 and 256 will not move blocks upwards. If facing downwards they will not pull blocks upwards.
To reproduce, just build what is described the the steps above.
- Pistons should not fail to push or pull at certain y-levels
- Pistons should not extend into the void or past the build limit
- Pistons should not be able to push sticky blocks past the build limit or void and delete them