Affects Version/s: 1.16.20
Fix Version/s: None
I have also been having this issue but on my Nintendo Switch. These are some of the things that happened for my gameplay:
- Logging into MS account didn’t work until a reset of the system
- Wouldn’t load world, would be stuck on “generating terrain” with the background frozen for several minutes before crashing
- Once a world loaded, I got in and tried naming my horse, the game then crashed and I lost my name tag and the horse wasn’t named.
- I had two caged foxes and one of them disappeared after the world crashing
- I fell and took fall damage but I also gained a gold heart above my health bar. I had no golden apples on me
- Worlds kept frequently crashing
- Realms would display the message “Could not connect: Outdated Server! Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours”(attached in the photo below). A friend who hasn’t updated is able to get on the realm and play just fine.
- Game crashed about 10 times and wouldn’t work until a reset of the console. I also experienced this on Minecraft PE.