Affects Version/s: 1.16.10
Fix Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta
With game rule SendCommandFeedback set to false outgoing whispers/tells do not show but still show for the recipient.
- Start a multiplayer game, Realm or BDS instance
- Change game rule SendCommandFeedback to false (/gamerule sendcommandfeedback false)
- Send a message to another player using /tell /w etc
- Note that the outgoing message doesn't show
The outgoing message should show for the sender regardless of SendCommandFeedback game rule.
The outgoing message does not show for the sender.
- The recipient receives the message as normal regardless.