Affects Version/s: 1.16.1
Fix Version/s: None
Using command blocks, Delay in Tick only seems to work after 1000 ticks, and when the chain command block is in conditional mode.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Get a chain command block
- Put “say hi” or another testing command into it
- Set the delay in ticks to 999
- Set it to conditional mode
- Activate the command block
- It will execute the command instantly despite the 999 delay in ticks setting
- Now set the delay in ticks to 1000
- It waits 50 seconds before doing the test command, which is how it’s supposed to work.
The same thing will happen with any number under 1000.