Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.16.1, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
When attempting to add anything to the player file in the resource pack, custom skins created in the dressing room and capes will not be available.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Copy the player resource file to a resource pack
- Add something new to the file; a variable, animation, geometry, texture, etc.
- Apply the pack and load a world
- Capes and Dressing Room skins will not show in game
- Altering the player resource file doesn't break dressing room skins or capes
- Dressing Room skins and capes aren't shown in game