Affects Version/s: 0.11.1
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Phone - iOS - iPhone 6
*What I expected to happen was...
After chopping down logs of birch, and waiting for the leaves to disappear, that saplings would drop from the leaves.
*What actually happened was...
Nothing would fall. After chopping down the logs, I would only get logs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place dirt blocks 3-4 away from each other.
2. Place saplings from previous birch trees on top of the dirt blocks.
3. Wait for the saplings to grow to maturity.
4. Chop down mature birch tree with iron axe.
5. Try chopping some leaves to see if any saplings will fall.
5. Wait for saplings to fall.
But I don't get any.
This only just started with the new update. Before the update, my tree farm worked, and I was getting several saplings dropped per birch tree chopped down. I thought maybe the trees needed more space, so I took away the dirt blocks, but that didn't help. In the pictures, you can see the floating leaves, but no saplings fall down. There is no roof to my tree farm, if that helps.