Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.16.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.10, 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix, 1.16.200, 1.16.201 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
I observe this issue after getting the angry bees away from attack with shields. An angry bee above me doesn't attack to me. He starts to attacking me after I move away from 2 blocks.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a world with creative mode.
- Put some beehives.
- Put some flowers in front of the beehives.
- Summon some bees.
- Get some shields.
- Set your difficulty to easy mode (for avoid from the poison effect).
- Set your gamemode to Survival.
- Stay in front of the beehives and above the flowers.
- Attack a bee, now all the bees start to attacking you.
- Deflect the bees from attacking you with using shields.
After the bees are expelled from the attack, an angry bee is seen above the player.
All the bees should get away from the player.
Screnshoots/Videos Attached: Yes