1.17.10, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.16.1, 1.16.10, 1.16.20, 1.16.40 Hotfix, 1.16.200, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.2 Hotfix, 1.18.12 Hotfix, 1.19.0
When a villager with no profession turns into a zombie villager, it will not be able to enter minecarts or boats.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Spawn a villager
- Place a bed and workstation block
- Wait for the villager to link up to the workstation
- Break the workstation block
- Turn the villager into a zombie villager
- Place a minecart or boat nearby and try to get the zombie villager to enter it
The zombie villager cannot enter the minecart or boat.
The zombie villager should be able to enter the minecart and boat.
when trying to pick up zombie villager in a minecart, the cart either goes thru zombie villager (when on powered rail) or zombie villager pushes minecart (unpowered rail). regular zombie mobs get in minecart, as do regular villagers