Converting Console edition worlds to Bedrock edition disables access to the majority of commands due to a permission issue.
What I expected to happen was....:
I thought I would be able to use all previous commands such as /gamemode c, /give and other related commands. I also expected an output from the command confirming its success and the command performing its intended function. I also expected to be loaded up with operator permissions since I was the owner.
What actually happened was....:
Command was unknown and the game suggested I check permissions and command validity even though I was the owner of the world and it was a valid command. I also had member permissions within the world instead of defaulting to operator permissions.
Steps to Reproduce:
**1. Create a world in the PS4's Console Edition.
2. Switch to the PS4's Bedrock Edition.
3. Play the Console Edition created world in Bedrock Edition and wait for the conversion to complete.
4. Do not select play now.
5. Select the newly converted world.
6. Play the world.
7. Attempt gamemode commands or any operator level commands.
- This bug relies on as a factor, please do the steps or as soon as possible
Bug Fix & Workaround:
- **Set your own permission level to operator after loading up the newly converted world
- You do not have operator permissions when you first start playing the newly converted world
- Bug auto fixes after the passage of an unknown amount of time for unknown reasons