Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.16.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.21
Fix Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta
Soul Speed boots do not break when the durability reaches 0. They become stuck in the player's armor slot instead.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run the command /give @s leather_boots 1 64
- Enchant the boots with Soul Speed
- Equip the boots
- Walk on soul sand/soil in Survival mode until the breaking sound plays
- Notice the boots do not break
- Try to remove the boots from the armor slot
The boots do not break when the durability reaches 0, and they cannot be removed from the armor slot.
The boots should break when the durability reaches 0.
I bartered a pair of iron boots with soul speed 1, then I put it on for some time, I thought to build a soul sand path and I hold sprint in the path, not long, I heard the boots breaking [it was already severely damaged by that time], but I still see the boots on the armor hold thing in the inventory. I tried to take it off but it still sticks on the hold thing (like it is cursed with binding) so I reported this bug.