Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 0.5.0, 0.6.0, 0.6.1
Fix Version/s: None
Activating a burnt-out a core will use the "activated" texture for the core and create the obsidian tower (closing the holes left in it when the first reaction expired, and destroying blocks inside), but it won't do anything else... no mobs or items spawn, the cobble and gold doesn't change to obsidian, and the reaction doesn't stop.
Sleeping in a bed will bring daylight, but after a few moments night will fall again, and the transition from day to night is much more rapid than usual (a similar behavior is described in
A burnt-out reactor core either cannot be activated, or activating a burnt-out core works the same as activating a fresh core.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build a reactor.
- Activate the core and wait until the reaction is complete.
- Excavate the burnt-out core, destroying all obsidian around it but leaving it in place.
- Rebuild the reactor pattern around the burnt-out core.
- Activate the burnt-out core (you can activate it many times).
- Break out of the tower and sleep in a bed.
- Run around for a minute... it's suddenly nighttime again.