Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.220, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 RTX Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.14.20 Hotfix, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.14.60 Hotfix, 1.16.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.10, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
- Only the head spins and the body stands still most of the time, with a few occasional movements;
- The Wither is completely white during the entire animation;
- The Wither moves during the spawning animation (MCPE-48265).
- The entire Wither spins around while the animation is played;
- The Wither starts off white, but transitions smoothly into a blue texture and then starts switching back and forth from black to blue until the animation ends;
- The Wither stays in a single spot until the animation ends.
- The Wither turns white and stays like that during the entire animation.
- The Wither turns blue and slowly transitions into a complete white texture before the animation ends.
Notes: The correct animations can be seen in this video at around 6:54 and 7:51, respectively: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQWmBE1W-XE