Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.16.1, 1.16.20, 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
custom items and blocks (blocks are broken in 1.16) that are from .mcaddons do not show up in the creative inventory or in the recipe book like custom blocks from older versions
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download the example addon below
2. install it how you would install all other addons (click on it for windows 10)
3. create a new world
4. make sure experimental gameplay is turned on.
5. activate the resourcepack and behavior pack
6. finish creating your world
- Custom items/blocks can be received by /give @s custom:sample_item and/or /give @s custom:sample_block
- The recipe is not shown in recipe book like vanilla items/blocks (both players, and crafting table)
- Items are not shown in the creative inventory.
- Items can be received in creative inventory
- Item recipes will be shown in the recipe book (both players, and crafting table)