Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.16.1, 1.16.20, 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
items and blocks (blocks are broken in 1.16) that are from .mcaddons do not show up in the creative inventory or in the recipe book like custom blocks from older versions
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download the example addon below
2. install it how you would install all other addons (click on it for windows 10)
3. create a new world
4. make sure experimental gameplay is turned on. (holiday creator features)
5. activate the resourcepack and behavior pack
6. finish creating your world
- Custom items/blocks can be received by '/give @s custom:sample_item' and/or '/give @s custom:sample_block'
- The recipe is not shown in the recipe book like vanilla
items/blocks (both players, and crafting table) Items are not shown in the creative inventory.
- Blocks do not show up in the creative inventory.
Items andblocks can be received in creative inventory Item andblock recipes will be shown in the recipe book (both players, and crafting table)