Affects Version/s: 1.14.1 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
We just bought Minecraft PS4 on disc, when we tried to create a world using the Little Big Planet mash-up pack included with the purchase we encountered an error. These are the steps:
- go to Minecraft store
- go to player's owned packs
- select "LittleBigPlanetTM Mash-up"
- select "create this world!" - World template is initiated
- leave all options unchanged and select "Create"
- the message "Loading resource packs" appears
- after a while, the error message "there was a problem loading this world" appears