When I try to connect to the world of friends, after a bug in the game interface where all text and information disappears and then comes back, the world is locating infinitely.
When a friend tries to connect in my world, the message "Unable to connect to world" appears no matter who or when.
We have Minecraft version 188.8.131.52 purchased from GooglePlayStore and each with their respective Xbox Live accounts, all on Android devices.
We tried several ways to try to fix this but nothing worked. Below is the list of attempts:
• Sign out and sign in to your Xbox Live account;
• Use a second existing Xbox Live account;
• Create and use a new Xbox Live account;
• External applications (VPN);
• Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft;
• Reset device;
• Check friend settings;
• Check storage;
• Check if our versions of Minecraft are different;
• Verify settings in the Xbox Live profile;
• Check the settings of the worlds;
• Verify Minecraft settings;
• Check our internet connection;
• Check the versions of our devices;
• We see our location and if it has any influence.
Hope you can help us, thanks!