Affects Version/s: 1.13.1
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
When facing a chest with at least 1 item in every slot, observers randomly trigger when brought into rendering distance.
See attached pictures for a simple testing setup to demonstrate the bug.
- Place a chest or shulker box.
- place at least 1 item (any item, doesn't matter) in each slot of the box
- Place observer facing the box.
- Place a command block on the output of the observer
- add any simple command to the command block to notify you when triggered
- Fly out of render distance
- fly back to the test rig