- The latest bedrock beta build introduced capes in the custom skin editor;
- However, in the process, it broke all capes present in the Minecon 2016 skin pack;
- When attempting to set a skin with one of those capes from the skin pack, the cape in the preview and in-game is not visible at all.
Steps to reproduce bug:
- Launch Minecraft Bedrock v184.108.40.206 Beta on a Windows 10 machine;
- Open the skin editor on the bottom right;
- Create or modify an existent skin in the skin selection menu;
- In the skin pack menu of the skin editor, choose one of the Minecon 2016 skin pack's skin. Ensure that the skin is supposed to have a cape attached to it;
- Notice the issue in both the preview and in-game.