Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.13.3, 1.13.2, 1.13.1, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.12.1, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.14.60 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
some sounds that were implemented to the game were never used in minecraft. They can be heard through the playsound command.
- item.trident.thunder (Channeling sound, see MCPE-43402)
- crossbow.loading.end (Crossbow end sound;
- mob.dolphin.attack (Dolphin attack sound)
- mob.dolphin.play (Intentionally unused,
- mob.shulker.close.hurt (MCPE-40111)
- entity.zombie.converted_to_drowned (Zombie converting to drowned)
- mob.drowned.shoot (Trident throwing sound, MCPE-50609)
- mob.dolphin.jump (MCPE-37229)
- Skeleton arrow shooting sounds (MCPE-50609)
Examples: Throwing a Channeling trident at a mob, only the lightning sounds play instead of the actual Channeling sound itself.