Affects Version/s: 0.7.4
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Tablet - iOS - iPad 4
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
(1) can not place trapdoors
(2) can not plant sugar cane
What I expected to happen was...:
(1) changed block a trapdoor was attached to. Expected to be able to re-attach trapdoor
(2) expected that when I touched block with sugar cane the cane would "plant" in the block.
What actually happened was...:
(1) Could not place trapdoor. Tried multiple types of blocks in different locations, trapdoor would simply swipe block and stay attached to hand.
(2). Touched sugar cane to dirt block, program closed. Touched sugar cane to sand block, program closed. Touched sugar can to dirt block to which sugar had recently been planted, program closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put a step by step guide on how to trigger the bug here
(1) (a) try to place trapdoor to block.
(2) (a) touch sand or dirt block while holding sugar cane plant.