Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
Respawning the enderdragon causes the cages around the endcrystals (on the pillars) to explode. When the previous end crystal was not destroyed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new world (Creative, seed 1248 was used)
- Go to the end (/setblock ~ ~ ~ end_portal)
- Kill the ender_dragon /kill @e [type=ender_dragon]
- Use end_crystals to resummon the ender dragon (/give @s end_crystal)
(Place the end_crystals on the platform in the 4 corners to respawn the dragon)
- Carefully watch the towers that have cages around the end_crystals
The (iron bars) cages around the end crystals explode and only the lowest ring (of iron bars) remains
The cages around the end crystals are regenerated when respawning the ender dragon during the respawn sequence (and do not blow up).
If you do /kill @e you possibly removed the end_crystals and the bug might not appear.