The nausea effect is broken due to the new camera system.
The image just gets distorted.
- Your head will move without your input;
- Everything looks vertically stretched in certain points of view.
- The screen rotates just slightly.
- Everything rotates in a weird way, with your POV often going higher than it should;
- Your crosshair is no longer an accurate indicator of what you're looking at.
- You'll keep switching directions;
- You'll no longer be facing straight up/down when switching to Third Person View and back to First Person.