Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 1.11.4, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.12.0
Fix Version/s: None
When you activate a beacon by sacrificing an item, the item will be returned back to your inventory after relogging.
Steps to reproduce:
- Construct a beacon structure of any size and material.
- Put a full stack of iron ingots into your inventory.
- Move one of your ingots to the activation slot of the beacon.
- Activate it.
- Now you can see the ingot is consumed as expected. You have 63 ingots at this point.
- You'll find yourself with an active beacon and a full stack of iron ingots in your inventory.
Sacrificed items are permanently lost.