Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 RTX Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.14.20 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.10.0, 1.11.0, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.11.1, 1.11.3, 1.11.4, 1.12.1, 1.12.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.10
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
- Place a slab/stair (the bottom half) two blocks above the ground level;
- Surround it with solid blocks;
- Waterlog the slab/stair.
At this moment, there is a waterlogged slab/stair inside of a four sided cage to prevent water from flowing.
Reproducing the bug
- Place water next to the setup one block above the ground level;
- Let it flow below the slab/stair;
- Remove the water source placed in step 1.
The water is properly removed.
The water is now vertically flowing from the slab/stair even though it's placed on the bottom part of the block.