Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.14.20 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.10.0, 1.11.0, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.11.1, 1.11.3, 1.11.4, 1.12.1, 1.12.0
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
- Place a slab/stair (the bottom half) two blocks above the ground level;
- Surround it with solid blocks;
- Waterlog the slab/stair.
At this moment, there is a waterlogged slab/stair inside of a four sided cage to prevent water from flowing.
Reproducing the bug
- Place water next to the setup one block above the ground level;
- Let it flow below the slab/stair;
- Remove the water source placed in step 1.
The water is properly removed.
The water is now vertically flowing from the slab/stair even though it's placed on the bottom part of the block.