Affects Version/s: 1.14.1 Hotfix, 1.10.0, 1.11.1, 1.11.4, 1.14.30 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
I am unable to host a Multiplayer Game on Minecraft iOS while on Data. I have Use Cellular Data enabled in settings. When I open my world making sure that Multiplayer Game is on, my friends are not able to join. If I go into the settings without leaving the world and then go into multiplayer, the Multiplayer Game toggle is off and can't be turned on. I am able to join normal Minecraft Servers like Mineplex just fine.
- Disable WiFi and go onto Cellular Data
- Go into Minecraft
- Ensure that Use Cellular Data is on in the settings
- Load up the world ensuring that Multiplayer Game is toggled on
- Load the world. At this point, my friends do not see my world in the Friends category and inviting them does nothing.
- Go into pause, settings, then multiplayer. Multiplayer game will be off.
Edit: Still occurs on the newest update 1.11.1