Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.14.1 Hotfix, 1.10.0, 1.11.1, 1.11.4, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.14.60 Hotfix, 1.16.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.10, 1.16.20, 1.16.50 Hotfix (iOS), 1.16.40 Hotfix, 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix, 1.16.200, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix
I am unable to host a Multiplayer Game on Minecraft iOS while on Data. I have Use Cellular Data enabled in settings. When I open my world making sure that Multiplayer Game is on, my friends are not able to join. If I go into the settings without leaving the world and then go into multiplayer, the Multiplayer Game toggle is off and can't be turned on. I am able to join normal Minecraft Servers like Mineplex just fine.
- Disable WiFi and go onto Cellular Data
- Go into Minecraft
- Ensure that Use Cellular Data is on in the settings
- Load up the world ensuring that Multiplayer Game is toggled on
- Load the world. At this point, my friends do not see my world in the Friends category and inviting them does nothing.
- Go into pause, settings, then multiplayer. Multiplayer game will be off.
Edit: Still occurs on the newest update 1.11.1