When a world saved in 1.10 gets opened in 188.8.131.52 Beta, stray cats in an existing village can claim beds before the converted villagers can claim them, preventing the converted villagers from being able to find a bed.
Steps to reproduce:
- In 184.108.40.206 Beta, import the attached world saved in 1.10.
- Notice that there are 12 beds, 12 villagers, and 4 cats. The current daytime is 11000.
- Activate the Daylight Cycle by using the command block on your left.
- Wait for the villagers to go to bed. Notice that only 8 do so; 4 remain standing.
- Activate the Kill Cats command block to kill the cats.
All 12 villagers go to bed.
Only 8 villagers go to bed initially. After you kill the cats, the remaining 4 villagers claim the beds previously claimed by cats and go to bed.