220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta
22.214.171.124 Beta | Windows 10: Yes
Sometimes using an End Gateway portal doesn't teleport the player to an intended destination. Instead, the player is teleported twice in very quick succession, back to the original gateway.
This can be reproduced when using this test world provided in this comment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Load the test world mentioned above
- Walk down and grab some Ender Pearls from the chest
- Make a note of the player position coordinates.
- Use one of the Ender Pearls to travel through the end gateway portal
- Notice the player's position again
The ender pearl is used, the player is very briefly teleported to the main island, but is then teleported back above the orignal end gateway.
The player should be successfully teleported to the main end island.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes
- relates to
MCPE-40538 I get stuck in end gateway but don't suffocate
MCPE-41513 Stuck in the Loading Screen (After entering End Gateway Portal)
MCPE-43177 End Gateway does not always spawn player on a safe platform (may end up in the void)