Affects Version/s: 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta
Fix Version/s: 1.12.0
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
126.96.36.199 Beta | Windows 10: Yes
Sometimes using an End Gateway portal doesn't teleport the player to an intended destination. Instead, the player is teleported twice in very quick succession, back to the original gateway.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Load the test world mentioned above
- Walk down and grab some Ender Pearls from the chest
- Make a note of the player position coordinates.
- Use one of the Ender Pearls to travel through the end gateway portal
- Notice the player's position again
The ender pearl is used, the player is very briefly teleported to the main island, but is then teleported back above the orignal end gateway.
The player should be successfully teleported to the main end island.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes