Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
Steps to Reproduce:
- Import the above world save
- Travel through a nether portal
The game gets stuck on the portal / loading screen, and the game freezes and has to be closed, or crashes. Sometimes, the mobs that are in the nether can be heard (Villager, Cat, Phantom).
The game should not freeze or crash when travelling to the nether.
- Load the world linked above
- Teleport 5000 blocks away (/tp ~ ~ ~5000)
- Build a nether portal, and travel through it to the nether
- Set the difficulty to
- Fly/travel to coordinates 50 70 125 (Teleporting will likely cause the game to crash)
- At the nether portal near 50 70 125, there are a group of mobs, including a Phantom, which has not despawned when the game was set to Peaceful
- Break the nether portal and kill the Phantom mob
Following the steps in that order seems to allow the world to work properly, and travel between dimensions again.
Every single time I enter any nether portal my game crashes. Very annoying since I have played on this world for months.