Affects Version/s: 1.9.0
Fix Version/s: None
i cannot create a world in minecraft on xbox one with a seed of my choosing.
Steps to replicate
- Load and login to minecraft on xbox one (UK)
- verify version is "v1.9.0" as displayed in the bottom right of the screen
- click the "create new" button
- click the "create new world" button
- in the "edit settings" > "game" > "seed" setting, enter a custom seed.
- click "create"
- load the menu
- verify the seed is different than the seed that was entered in stage 5