Affects Version/s: 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.14.1 Hotfix, 1.7.0, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.16.10, 1.16.20, 1.16.40 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Updated description by [Mod] GoldenHelmet June 1, 2020
(These steps are automated in items-stuck-in-a-filter.mcworld.)
- Put 1 stackable item in each slot of a hopper/hopper-minecart.
- Drop a different item on the hopper/hopper-minecart.
- Drop an item that matches an item from step 1 on the hopper/hopper-minecart.
The hopper/hopper-minecart collects/sucks the matching item.
The hopper/hopper-minecart will not collect/suck the matching item until the non-matching item is removed.
Hoppers not picking from multiple item types
When item sorting hoppers (as shown in the screenshot to sort redstone) has multiple item types (with the selected item type included) pass above it, the hopper will occasionally fail to suck in the selected item type from the group.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Construct a single item sorter with a water stream as depicted in the screenshot with the top hopper set to sort an item type
- Confirm the top hopper only accepts the chosen item type
- Block the water steam
- Drop several of the chosen item type
- Drop several of another item type
- Unblock the water stream
All items (included the chosen item type) pass over the hopper.
Hopper sucks in the selected item type and the rest flow by.
This does happen most of the time
Screenshots/Videos Attached: Yes
Device: Asus ZenFone AR