Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Tablet - iOS - iPad Mini
I built a monostable circuit and placed a repeater in front of it. It should have given me a short impulse but it didn't give me anything at all.
1. Place a block and a redstone dust on it.
2. Place a sticky piston vertically and a block on it.
3. Place a block and a repeater on it.
4. Place a block and a repeater on it before the redstone dust already placed.
5. Active with a lever or a button, it won't work as expected.
Watch the video included if you don't understand.